Outstanding Throughput for Multi-Material Tools and Models
Triple-jetting technology and two spacious build envelope sizes provide the space and material variety to power through tool and prototype production. Choose up to three materials from 14 available photopolymers that simulate rubber, polypropylene and standard manufacturing plastics.
3D print multi-material jigs, assembly fixtures and tooling suitable for short production runs. Track parts with crisp numbers and text rendered directly from the CAD file. With ultra-fine 16-micron layer resolution, Connex1 systems give you outstanding accuracy, down to the finest detail.
Your workflow will be as smooth as the parts you build; like all Stratasys 3D Printers based on the triple-jetting platform, Connex1 offers great material capacity with hot-swapping capability, so you can replace an empty cartridge while a second cartridge of the same material is in use.
Connex1 with triple-jetting technology gives you:
• Great throughput for multi-material 3D printing
• 14 base materials
• Up to 3 materials in a single build
• High material capacity and hot-swapping for efficient workflow
• Your choice of mid- or high- capacity envelope size
Connex1 systems offer 14 base materials including:
• Transparent materials with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
• Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for non-slip and non-scratch surfaces or simulated overmolding
• Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in white, gray, blue and black
• Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit prototypes