High Throughput, Low Cost of Ownership
With an ultra-large build tray measuring 1000 x 800 x 500 mm (39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 in.), the versatile Objet1000 Plus amplifies productivity without sacrificing accuracy. It works largely unattended to produce multi-material parts directly from CAD data, preserving fine details and geometric complexity at any scale.
In industries like automotive and aerospace, the Objet1000 Plus streamlines production of 1:1 models, patterns, molds, fixtures and other manufacturing tools. It’s up to 40 percent faster than its predecessor, and offers the lowest cost of ownership per part of any PolyJet system. Its size, speed and precision amount to higher throughput, lower cost per part – and ultimately a quick return on investment.
Multiple Materials for Minimal Post Processing
Tough material options withstand drilling and assembly, while multi-material capabilities often render those steps optional. Smooth surfaces in contrasting shades and textures eliminate the need for painting, polishing or rubberizing. Combine as many as 14 material properties in a single, automated job to quickly produce durable tools with rubberized grips, clear gauges or heat-resistant surfaces. Or, 3D print 1:1 scale prototypes that are virtually indistinguishable from the final product and require no assembly. Support removal is easy, so you can maximize productivity.
Base materials include:
• Endur Simulated Polypropylene for tough, bright white parts that print quickly
• Transparent materials with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
• Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for non-slip surfaces or simulated overmolding
• Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in white, gray, blue and black
Composite Digital Materials include:
• Digital ABS and DigitalABS2 to simulate the heat resistance and toughness of standard ABS plastic
• Rigid Opaque and Transparent materials in shades of blue and gray
• Rubber-like materials with varying shades, translucencies and elastomer characteristics
• Simulated Polypropylene with varying grayscale shades and Shore A hardness values