The Fortus 900mc 3D Production System builds durable, accurate, repeatable parts as large as 914 x 610 x 914 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in.) with two material bays for maximum unattended build time.
Three layer thickness options let you strike just the right balance between fine feature detail and FDM’s fastest build. For demanding functional prototypes, production parts, jigs, fixtures and factory tooling, the 900mc works with 12 real thermoplastics that meet a range of material performance requirements.
The Fortus 900mc builds parts in 12 production-grade engineering thermoplastics:
• ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
• ABSi for translucence
• ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength
• ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
• ASA in 10 colors for great mechanical strength, UV stability and the best aesthetics
• FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
• PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
• PC-ABS for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS
• PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
• PPSF for highest heat and chemical resistance
• ULTEM 1010 for the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic.
• ULTEM 9085 for best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties