A 3D Production System You Control
For stringent functional testing, you need the agility to adjust every build parameter. From size and orientation to layer thickness, the Fortus 360mc and 400mc 3D Production Systems put you firmly in control.
Each system produces accurate, durable, repeatable parts in familiar production-grade thermoplastics. Driven by FDM Technology and powerful Insight software, they let you strike your desired balance between FDM’s finest feature detail and the quickest build. You can specify tool paths, adjust material density, fine-tune part orientation and choose from four available layer resolutions.
Choose the size that best fits your application. The standard size lets you build parts as large as 355 x 254 x 254 mm (14 x 10 x 10 in.) with easy, front-loading bays for model and support material. The larger size features dual material bays for uninterrupted production and produces parts up to 406 x 355 x 406 mm (16 x 14 x 16 in.).
The Fortus 360mc builds in five real thermoplastics.
The Fortus 400mc builds in 11 real thermoplastics for applications that require high-performance, biocompatibility, static dissipation or resistance to heat, chemicals or UV radiation. It is upgradeable, so you pay only for the features you need.
Both systems work with these production-grade thermoplastics:
• ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength
• ASA in 10 colors for great mechanical strength, UV stability and the best aesthetics
• FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
• PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
• PC-ABS for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS
The Fortus 400mc also works with these engineering thermoplastics:
• ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
• ABSi for translucence
• ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
• PC-ISO for biocompatibility, strength and heat resistance
• PPSF for excellent heat and thermal resistance, good mechanical strength and resistance to petroleum and solvents
• ULTEM 9085 for high strength-to-weight ratio and favorable FST rating