Efficient and office-friendly
Build models up to 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.) with a clean, quiet system that fits your creative environment. With 16-micron layer accuracy, the Eden 260VS renders smooth surfaces, thin walls and fine details in your choice of 15 rigid and flexible materials. For delicate or complex models, automated support removal lets you clean internal voids and fine features that water-jetting could miss or damage. The Eden 260VS is the first PolyJet 3D printer with a soluble support option to minimize to hands-on time and effort.
Based on PolyJet technology, the Eden260VS offer 15 distinct materials including:
- Transparent materials for producing clear models with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications