Eight 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
The Objet30 combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer, making it great for prototyping consumer products within limited space and budget. Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers five 3D printing materials and features PolyJet’s signature smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls. With a roomy tray size of 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.), Objet30 gives you the power to create realistic models in-house – quickly and easily.
The Objet30 Pro features four Rigid Opaque materials in a variety of colors. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
The Objet30 Pro offers specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- * Simulated Polypropylene (RGD450 & RDG430) offers toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts.