12 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
Explore new possibilities for desktop 3D printing. Print precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components. Use Rubber material to prototype gaskets, plugs and seals. 3D print usable medical implements – like ear forms or surgical guides – that require prolonged contact with skin.
The Objet30 Prime also delivers versatility with three print modes: high-quality, high-speed, and new draft mode, a fast, economical mode exclusive to the Prime. Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews.
Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your office.
The Objet30 Prime offers the broadest range of materials available on a desktop system, including:
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear) for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (RGD450 & RDG430) with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber (Tango Gray or Tango Black) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Bio-compatible (MED610) suitable for medical-device prototyping