Unprecedented realism in look and feel
Build models with lifelike textures for precise evaluation and a wide range of shades for customized color matching. With the Objet260 Dental Selection, produce the most realistic models while handling a variety of dental and orthodontic applications including:
Implant testing with stone models that mimic real gum-like textures for accurate evaluation
• Single models, or groups of models, that require several materials to be built simultaneously in one unattended job
• Jaw models 3D printed directly from CBCT scan data, with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials
• The Objet260 Dental Selection supports all open format color intraoral scanners.
Objet260 Dental Selection works with the full range of PolyJet dental materials. Specifically engineered for demanding dental applications, these materials come in convenient sealed cartridges:
• VeroDent (MED670), a natural peach-tone material offering high-quality detail, strength and durability.
• VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
• VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
• Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
• Additionally, the Objet260 Dental Selection introduces the ability to 3D print in a range of Digital Materials specially selected for dental applications.
• Gum-like softness and color
• A range of natural tooth shades
• Nerve canals or other anatomy in contrasting materials